Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Second blog anniversary II : Happy birthday songs

Hiya fellow bloggers ! 
Today's my birthday and I turn 29... yee ! 30s are just around the corner ! Two years ago, I wrote an interesting entry about birthday expressions. I also happen to celebrate the second blog anniversary. My blog has been visited by 16179 people so far, I've written no less than 118 entries and I'm fiercely proud of that, so... in order to render both my birthday my blog's anniversary significant and meaningful, I decided to write an entry on happy birthday songs to somehow honour both events. 


1. The so-called traditional version with a catchy choir

2. Best birthday song (quite optimistic by the way)


3. Cardwell's Birthday Present



4. Happy birthday song with hilarious animation !


5. Happy birthday : reggae style


6. For he is a jolly good fellow...


7. Happy birthday : fast song !


Well, it's been a pleasure to celebrate my birthday and my second blog anniversary with you guys ! I hope we can celebrate more of these events together ! See you next week with my blog's catalogue updated !

No comments:

Post a Comment